Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A.I.D. is in this summer!

After reading about Simon's efforts on Animal Instinct's direct (read about that here) and seeing the line I was pretty inspired. Kerryn led Quadrella then I took the rack and went up The Prow very nice route indeed.
Simon and Alex check out Animal Instincts Direct

It seemed like as good a time as any to start workin on A.I.D. initially I was going to try the route ground up but after seeing it, talking to Simon and climbing at Coles Bay I thought F*** THAT! and the top roping began. I was pretty stoked to get the bottom half straight up and then work out all the grips on the top half then work out the transition between the two cracks on my second burn. Kez had a pretty good go too and is thinking about maybe leading it with gear in-situ.

No comments:

Post a Comment